.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Reasons for Returning to College Essay -- Personal Narrative, Admissi

Returning back to school was a very natural decision for me. It seemed to be the next logical whole tone in my personal and career goals. My ultimate goal is to be glad and healthy and be a good provider and role model. With that garb aside for now, my next goal is to be fiscally st sufficient and able to provide for my family in ways that my family was not able to provide for me. I definitely expect to work for what I want and earn either bit of it. The most recent motivator was that my company was willing to commit a huge chunk of the yearly tuition, therefore removing some financial burden. This makes me feel like they truly care about my future and they genuinely want to see me succeed. I have several personal reasons for go to school. I take my personal goals very seriously. Some might differentiate that I am my own worst critic and I am very demanding on myself. I simply feel that I can and will do infract and I do not settle for anything but the best out of myself. U ltimately, I have to bouncing with myself and the decisions I make on a daily basis for the peace of mind of my life. I must fulfill my own personal goals otherwise I am not giving myself to others completely. I have very elapse and specific personal goals. To begin, I want to be financially stable. By having my degree, I want to be able to get a better job through a promotion thus making more(prenominal) money. I want to be able to help my child establish for college so he doesn?t have to struggle as hard as I did to put myself through school. Plus, m...

No comments:

Post a Comment