.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Communication Styles Essay

Identifying with your personal flare of communicating willing help you in the long run to create devout conversation skills. There ar four different communications flairs which are passive, assertive, aggressive and passive aggresive that we all can identify with. Knowing close the many styles of communication can help you to adapt to others and their style of communication. hands-off communication is whiz of the four different communication styles. Passive communication is shown when individuals fail to express their opinions, nipings, needs and show low self-esteem.I take overt identify with this style of communicating because this isnt me. When I feel the need to express myself I do so. I always pedestal a hundred and ten percent behind my opinion and I never let others step over me. truculent communication is very(prenominal) different from passive communication. be a aggressive communicator you express your feelings and opinion. Aggressive communicators can often be verbally abusive because of past situations such as they may have experienced physical and or delirious abuse or still carrying around unhealed wounds.Aggressive communicators will often try to be the dominate one and control others. They spill in a very shouted demanding voice and operation rudely. I myself can be aggressive from time to time in situations. For object lesson if my boyfriend makes me mad I began to speak in a loud overbearing tone and will not get wind to anything he has to say. Being an aggressive communicator will unable you to mature . Passive-aggressive communication is a style that on the outside they show to be passive but act out of anger because of feeling powerless.Passive-aggressive communicators will use sarcasm, deny that in that respect is a problem and will sabotage you to get even. I personally cannot relate to this style of communication. If I have a problem I will gladly let you know what the issue is. Also I do not believe in sabotaging others, you will get your karma, as they say what goes around comes back around. Assertive communication is the last style of communication. It is a style in which one believe on sermon up about their opinions and feelings. Assertive communicators show high self-esteem and lever everything about themselves such as their time, emotions and needs.Assertive communicators will stand up for their rights but yet be respectful about it. They also listen well and respect others and speak in a calm tone. I find myself being an assertive communicator the most especially in disagreements. I let others know how I feel but at the analogous time I still respect them and how they feel. Assertive communication is one of the best styles of communication because it creates an respectful environment and allows you to be mature passable to address issues as they arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment